After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Opportunities are available across a number of Fashion & Footwear brands such as H&M, TopShop, American Eagle & Footlocker
* Fashion savy, confident, hard working and with a flair for sales, who can workÂ as an individual and as a team member, and provide customers withÂ excellent serviceÂ and an enjoyable shopping experience to maximise sales.
* Effectively merchandises products to create customer understanding and increase sales.
* Ensures that the department is presented to company standards, and that stock loss risks are absolutely minimized.
* Anticipates and reacts responsively and exceeds customer requirements in a friendly and approachable style.
* Ensures displays are attractive and appealing to customers.
* Actively seeks to maintain and improve store retail standards on shopfloor, service areas and stockrooms to ensure easeÂ that theÂ customer's selection is maximized/directed towards optimising turnover. Follows/reacts to best sellers for prime positioning, and keeps count of stock / informs out of stock.
* Processes deliveries and stock transfers in an efficient manner in line with company procedures.
* Ensures adequate quantities of stock are available by placing orders with the warehouse/distribution centre.
Skills & Experience:
* Retail experience preferred, but freshers are welcome to apply.
* English is a must and additional language is a plus point.
* Basic IT skills.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshayas stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.