Sales Engineer – Energy
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
• Knowledge of filtration principles.
• 5 years of experience.
• Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic, written and oral.
• Knowledge of industry business, oil & gas, power generation or refinery industry.
• Proven ability to work independently and to leverage global resources from colleagues around the world.
• Ability to manage complete sales cycle from first call to close.
• Experience in writing and presenting engineering proposals will be greatly appreciated.
• The candidate will have a degree in process or chemical or mechanical engineering.
• Valid driving license.
• Valid passport.
• Prepared to work unsociable hours.
• Prepared to travel often (10%) in other countries.
• Planning and achievement of annual market sales projections (OSB) and 3-a-plan figures
• Participate occasionally at regional Sales Meetings (training etc.); participate in supporting local customer development visits/ seminars etc. regularly
• Develop action plans & drive sales at regional key accounts and clients
• Personal direct contact to major market players and opinion makers (e.g. company head quarters, process developers etc)
• Develop and implement business plan for the market
• Define and take leadership on Oil&Gas market related initiatives
• Drive new product sales
• Close working mode with Regional Sales Managers
About the Company
About the Company
- Saudi Networkers Services Founded in late 2001, SNS was initially established as a joint venture between Networkers International (Networkers MSB) a UK based company and Saudi Networkers Services a Saudi based company.
- SNS has more than 1,600 employees across the MENA region.
- SNS is an ISO 9001 certified company.
- SNS reaches 380 Contractors till the moment in KSA Only.
- Extensive database 70,000+ Active professional candidates.
- Experienced in our field with more than 8 years of doing such a