Sales Engineer – Mechanical
One of our clients dealing in Manufacturing operation and trading businesses based in K.S.A. is urgently in need of Sales Engineer - Mechanical.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you’ll need to sell the product you’re offering and to respond to client’s queries.
Your clients will be usually technical such as project owners, project manager, project engineers, procurement managers for contractors, ministries, consultants, public utilities, local authorities and hospitals. So you have to be clever enough and know how to deal with them.
You should have:
- A solid technical background.
- Sound judgment and good business sense.
- Team working ability.
- The ability to build quickly relationships with clients.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Resilience and tenacity.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in your designated region.
- Traveling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long- term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will be best satisfy their needs.
- Able to present to customers commercial and technical proposals in clear fashion.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after- sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports to sales manager.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Coordinating sales projects.
The Sales Engineer position is a key post within the company’s business activities and requires the service of dedicated, experienced, knowledgeable, and hardworking executive in the field of Electrical manufacturing process.
i. Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
ii. Must be knowledgeable of selling and marketing of HVAC / Mechanical equipment, manufacturing activities and must possess proven technically knowledgeable. Minimum of two to five years experience in HVAC items manufacturing activities.
About the Company
About the Company
Kawader Manpower is one of the leading Recruitment Agencies in Qatar and is registered under the act of Ministry of Labor
We take pride in initiating connections and building relationships between talented individuals and focused organisations.
We deliver value through our commitment to the development and success of our partners and ourselves. Working with energy, integrity and unquestionable dedication, together we achieve unrivalled excellence.
Our clients benefit from a valued service that is not centred solely around cost-cutting. We truly understand the business drivers surrounding any resourcing campaign. With a combination of professional expertise and an acute understanding of the business our methods ensure that we are able to deliver an unrivalled end product that can be tailored to suit any requirement.
The Kawader client base transgresses every industry throughout Qatar and other Middle Eastern countries. With our team of experienced consultants we are able to partner each client ensuring that together we breed success.