Sales Engineer (SESCO Hilti)
We passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future! In doing so we live our values; integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment. We supply innovates solutions offering superior added value to construction professionals in 120 countries throughout the world.
We are seeking for a Sales Engineer professional for our Iraq Office.
The main purpose of this role is to develop profitable business and maximize Hilti market share; Develop and implement strategic plan through bundled & packaged solution approach; Establish retail business through distributor channels, projects & trade network and build strong relationship with CEOs; Monitor competition activity in assigned territory and build tactic plan to fight competition.
• Take the ownership of market share for Hilti for all activities in the assigned territory and further develop the profitable sales
• To utilize all elements of the Sales Management/ Process to effectively analyze, implement and control the opportunities within the territory
• Build fruitful working relationship with all levels in channel partners, contractors, system integrators & end users
• To actively manage and develop the growth of key products within the sales territory
• To target the appropriate customer groups to ensure successful introduction of new products
• To actively and effectively demonstrate, service, train, and where appropriate test Hilti products.
• Achieve assigned targets for defined territory or market segment
• To ensure the appropriate level of coverage is given to both Buying and Potential customers within the customer platform in order to develop profitable growth.
• Understand the market thoroughly and know the players. Obtain information on competition, market price levels, new launches, seminars, new outlets, quality issues, product deliveries and report in monthly reports
Functional Expertise Must-have
Engineering (Civil and or Mechanical background) with strong commercial or business capabilities
Experience in working with Engineering firms, getting specifications on important projects
Min 2 years' experience
Understanding the Business Plus
Experience in Petrochemical, Power and/ or Heavy Industry business related
Experience in account development in large complex engineering related environment
Understanding & Defining What Needs to be Done Must-have
Excellent record of successful achievement related to project/account support and specification creation
Getting Things Done Must-have
Entrepreneurial approach - excellent record of achieving results by working effectively with and through others
Goal achievement oriented
Used to influence without authority
Above average negotiation skills
Working with Others Must-have
Empathy and ability to work in multicultural environment
Above average communication skills
Ability to work in matrix organizations
Other requirements Must-have
Candidate must be from South of Iraq, preferably from Basra
English/communication shall be excellent
Civil or Mechanical Engineering
About the Company
About the Company
The Hilti Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing added-value, top-quality products for professional customers in the construction industry and in building maintenance.
Our product range covers drilling and demolition, direct fastening, diamond and anchoring systems, firestop and foam systems, installation, measuring and screw fastening systems as well as cutting and sanding systems. We are committed to excellence in innovation, total quality, direct customer relationships and effective marketing.
Hilti operates in over 120 countries around the world. Of our more than 16,000 employees, two-thirds work directly for our customers, in sales organizations, engineering and customer service.We have production plants and research and development centers in Europe and Asia. Our corporate headquarters is located at Schaan in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Founded in 1941, the worldwide Hilti Group evolved from a small family company. The Martin Hilti Family Trust holds all of the registered shares, and, after going private in 2003, about 99 percent of the non-voting participation certificates of Hilti Corporation. The intention of the Martin Hilti Family Trust is to safeguard our founder Martin Hilti\'s life\'s work in the long term.
Hilti\'s corporate policy aims to build stakeholder value. Only by integrating the interests of all the company\'s partners, at home and abroad - employees, customers, suppliers, local communities and authorities as well as the financial community - can we create the foundation of confidence on which Hilti builds its long-term success.