Sales Executive – Al Futtaim Honda
Al Futtaim Group
Honda is one of the UAE's most popular automotive brands and enjoys a presence here dating back to the 1970's when it was introduced by the Al-Futtaim family. Honda's presence in the market has grown considerably, aided of course by excellent products - a car for every occasion, motorcycles, marine motors and other power products to make lives easier. We are the sole distributor for all Honda products in the UAE and our nationwide network of showrooms cover the country to enable everybody to experience and enjoy the Honda range of products easily and conveniently.
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Sales Executive to work within our Honda operations in Sharjah.
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve and exceed allocated unit sales targets, by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Your main duties within the role include the following:
* Sales Volume: Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for his/her area of operation, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
* Business Objectives: Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target
* Customer Satisfaction: Achieve or exceed CSI objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
* Company Sales and Prospecting Systems: Adhere to company sales and prospecting systems. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company's business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
* Cash and Credit Control: Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss
* Improvement and Upgrading: Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features, general automotive industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which in-turn enhance performance considerably
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Essential to have at least 2 years experience in a similar sales position in the service or automotive industry
* Able to deal effectively, openly and positively
* Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Must have a good command of the English Language and Arabic is preferable
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to show initiative
* Well groomed and presentable
* Self motivated, reliable and confident
* Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
* Competent to analyse the market situation, identify customer needs
* Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
* Possess organisation and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process
* Degree education preferred, but not essential
* Good knowledge of MS Office products
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.