Sales Executive – Al Futtaim Motors – Lexus
Al Futtaim Group
Sales Executive - Al Futtaim Motors - Lexus - RAK
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of the automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.We are currently looking for an experienced Automotive Sales Executive to join our Lexus sales team inÂ RAK.
This high-profile sales role working with the acclaimed Lexus brand requires exceptional standards of customer service and professionalism. The ideal candidate will be able to maximise every sales opportunity and build long term business relationships with all our customers.
* Achieve and exceed the allocated sales target for new units, trade-ins, accessories and insurance policies
* Deliver the highest levels of customer service, thereby creating customer loyalty and repeat sales
* Adhere to company procedures, particularly around cash and credit handling, to ensure safety of cash and minimum bad debts
* Constantly improve and update knowledge of product range, features and benefits
* Maintain awareness of automotive industry, paying particular attention to new features, technical developments, market trends, competitor analysis, selling techniques and customer handling skills
* Complete used car appraisals and quotes within set timeframe to increase efficiency and sales
* Follow-up with current and new customers via telephone enquiries and showroom walk-ins
* Ability to problem-solve and ultimately deliver sales results within set timeframes
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Demonstrable experience within automotive sales is required
* Excellent communication and sales ability
* Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
* Fluency in English communication
* Arabic communication skills desired but not essential
* Good team player, experienced in a professional, high pressure, working environment
* Tenacious, persistent and goal orientated candidates are welcome to apply as training will be provided for the right individual
* An understanding ofÂ IT systems would be advantageous
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.