Sales Executive – Al Futtaim Motors Toyota Material Handling Equipment
Al Futtaim Group
Sales Executive – Al Futtaim Motors Toyota Material Handling Equipment – Abu Dhabi
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Executive for Toyota Material Handling Equipment to work from our Abu Dhabi based operations. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Achieve monthly and annual sales and profit target
* Provide regular feedback on the market & competitors' activities to the management via prompt and regular reporting
* Enhance customer base in the designated region
* Achieve and maintain high CSI rating
* Pro-active involvement and contribution towards the growth of the Toyota MHE Department
* Work within the parameters of company guidelines
* Arrange and facilitate meetings between principals and customers whenever required, for market survey exercises
* Work closely with the sales admin and marketing staff as a good team player and provide support whenever required
* Maintain a high level of integrity while performing the above functions.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Experienced sales professional with high sales negotiation & closing as well as sales management skills
* Degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent
* At least 5 years of experience in the commercial vehicles or related industry, with at least 3 of these years working within the local UAE market
* Adequate knowledge of the localÂ material handling equipment market
* Should have an existing customer base in the local market for material handling equipment
* Should have a valid UAE driving license
* Good computer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Office
* Excellent communications skills
* Good command in English language (both written & spoken)
* Good command on spoken Arabic
* Should have an outgoing and friendly personality and be a team player.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.