Sales & Leasing Manager
Randstad Middle East
On behalf our Client, Randstad MENA is urgently recruiting the Sales & Leasing Manager, within the Real Estate sector, based in Doha.
Our Client is one of the most prestigious Investment Groups operating in the Gulf Region and specialising in different areas: Real Estate and Property Management, Energy, Utilities, Retail and Fashion, Hospitality.
They are recognized in the market as one of the best investment partners with a prestigious and iconic portfolio within the Region.
Directly reporting into the General Manager Sales & Leasing, you will be responsible for overseeing an iconic project:
- Organize, direct and manage the sales and leasing activities;
- Motivate the sales & leasing team to achieve the target;
- Prepare plans and budget for sales & leasing;
- Identify new opportunities and new target segments;
- Develop relationship with key clients.
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing;
- At least 7 years progressive experience in the field of Real Estate Development and Sales & Leasing;
- Proactive and result-oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- The candidate MUST be based in GCC and with experience within the Region;
- Arabic would be an advantage
If you are not complete satisfied about your current position and looking for a new career path, than apply TODAY, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an already established and challenging player within the GCC market.
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
Accounting & Finance
Advertising, Media & PR
Construction & Engineering
Hospitality & Retail
HR & Business Support
IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
Oil & Gas
Pharmaceutical & FMCG
Property & Real Estate
Sales & Marketing
Executive Search & Selection