After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Sales Manager – Process Analytics or Automation / Instrumentation
BAC Middle East
For a solutions provider dealing in process automations, instrumentation and analytics industry.
Reporting to the Director of Process Analytics, you will drive growth in Process Analytics market segment through direct and indirect management of sales, sales operations, field service and aftermarket. You will work with functional leaders to accomplish stated goals and cooperate with other Market Segment leaders to achieve overall company goals.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & DUTIES:
• Meet/Exceed sales and growth targets for market segment
• Responsible for increasing revenue and margin level for each representative and distributor
• Set up channel goals and provide on-going channel performance feedback. Conduct channel selection, termination and consolidation
• Implement project and opportunity forecasting, owns territory sales funnel
• Develop and execute growth strategy plans to increase market penetration
• Anticipate and analyze customer (current and future trends) needs, industry market segment trends and competitive threats. Take action to address opportunities and / or mitigate threats. Conduct territory data analysis
• Responsible for customer management, technical, financial and terms and conditions problem resolving; administrative responsibilities include reporting, expenses, receivables, etc.
• Coordinate and manage customer interface process including project bids, quotes and customer delivery
• Identify new projects and leads pursuit efforts involving sales channel, end user, EPCs and integrators
• Identify key account targets and develop strategic marketing and sales plans for each of them. Provide direct key account management
• Train sales channels in company products
• Launch new products in the territory
• Provide information and intelligence for new products and solutions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent work experience.
• 5-7 years experience in a similar position preferable in the process automations/instrumentation/analytics industry (or similar).
• Accomplished negotiator
• Five plus years of proven managerial experience
• Experience within a global organization preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Broad minded strategic thinker with proven integrity
• Proven background in business process improvement
• Previous ability to successfully interact with customers
• Strong leadership qualifications
• Proficiency with computer tools, including ERP applications
Excellent oral, written, verbal interpersonal and presentation communication skills in national language and English language.
Solid working knowledge of the region and industry
Excellent project management, analytical, and organizational skills
Extensive travel required (up to 50%)
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.