Sales Manager – Structural Steel for Oil & Gas Industry
BAC Middle East
Salary up to Dhs 22,000 plus family tickets & medical
For a leading Oil & Gas piping solutions provider with multiple stocks and offices around the world, we are recruiting a Sales Manager to develop their structural steel division locally and broaden it to the neighbouring countries within the region.
The purpose of the job will be to approach all potential /existing customers in UAE and throughout the GCC, visit them all on regular basis to be aware of all their organization, their on-going requirements, future requirements and strategy; to promote company capabilities, the stock availability and convince customers to place bulk structural orders to one focal point: the company.
Based on the market awareness it will be the duty of the Sales Manager to set up the best stock range policy and sources additional material in coordination with the other established structural division of the group.
We are looking for a proactive Sales Manager capable of initiatives to increase the sales volume and profitability., who will visit all required sites and yards to understand the needs from the direct users by interacting with them, assisting technically the engineering team in specifying the required material, securing the requirements from the procurement division and assuring the customer’s management of our dedicated support.
You will also be responsible for the following:
• Prepares offers and submissions by understanding all requirements and subsequently directs the supporting inside sales team
• Oversees project negotiation, execution and order delivery (and documentation) ensuring agreed terms and conditions from Client’s are met and hence exceeding Client’s expectations
• Liaises with legal department for contractual review and risk management
• Handles and take action on potential customer complaint
• Monitors competitors activity
To qualify for this role, you must have substantial commercial awareness of the UAE and other GCC countries structural steel market in the Offshore Oil & Gas industry including contractors, prefabricators and established suppliers locally and internationally
You must also have the following:
• Knowledge on the various products (tubular, shapes and plates…) and their various grades and standards.
• Capabilities to analyse the requirement and propose alternatives when possible to maximize turnover and profitability
• Ability to with other relevant departments and internal personnel to identify the needs and agree fit for purpose specifications to achieve maximum value.
• Understand the customer philosophy by communication with other divisions or affiliates that are already interacting with the said customer.
• Have previous experience in selecting/developing sources for each product based on analysis and interpretation of the targeted project and customer needs
• Knowledge of tendering processes / procedures and good project management skills
• Good interpersonal skills in negotiation, influencing, analyse and interpret large amount of information with keen attention to details
• Excellent customer relationship management skills
• Flexible team worker communicating his knowledge within the group and eager to learn more from others
• Confident, pro-active attitude, with the ability to influence key stakeholders
• Experience in delivering the sales budget and manage the best turnover of stock material
• Be computer literate with practical experience of an ERP system and ability to learn new applications.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS BASED IN ABU DHABI.
About the Company
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.