Sales Manager – Sybase Products Middle East
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
• Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
• Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
• Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
• Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director, Sales or other Q-Bridge support.
• Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
• Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
• Reports to the Sales Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
• Speaks Arabic and English
• Proven sales skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships with Banks, Government and other Enterprise Accounts
• Minimum 7 years of Sales or Account Management experience in Qatar
• Able to meet and reach to CXO levels in the account
• Extremely detail oriented
• Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Graduate Degree – Preferred “Computer Science or MIS”
About the Company
The name MDS has stood for a distinguished group of information and communications technology companies, known for their advanced offering of software and hardware products, services, distribution, system integration and site solutions. It has now evolved into the Midis Group with over 100 companies and more than 2500 employees.
The Midis Group overseas a portfolio of businesses devoted to sell and service commercial office equipment, information and telecommunications system and software.