Sales Manager Terminal
Reform Management Consultancy (RMC)
One of our distinguished clients, a multinational company which supplies the cargo-handling solutions for ships, ports, terminals and related transportation is currently looking for a SALES MANAGER - MEA Region
Purpose of the Role:
To provide a strong sales and back-up service to allocated clients, agents and OEMs within 24 Countries and achieve the set sales targets. Responsible for maintaining productive team and customer relationships as well as ensuring best practices are applied in all sales related activities.
Preparing and analyzing quotations
Extensive travel to clients within our region
Developing relationships with potential and existing clients
Work together with existing Agents
Annual Agent Performance Review's
Set up New Agents in key areas
Identifying key focus points within our region
Uploading Orders on ERP
Coordinate Drawing Approvals between Factory and Client
Monitor Equipment Production
Coordinate equipment commissioning with Service Manager
Arranging Onsite training for clients
Arranging and accompanying customer's on Factory visits to our facilities in Malaysia
Attend International Exhibitions as Delegate and Exhibitioner
Monthly Reports/ Pipeline Reports
Achieve forecasted sales
Spare Parts Sales
Maintaining detailed knowledge of the companys products and services
Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
Identifying new business opportunities
Establish sales objectives
Product support to sales persons from other entities within the company.
Pass on leads and exchange sales related information in regards to Projects and potential sales to sales departments.
Qualifications & Competencies:
1) Relevant Sales & Applications background with minimum of 5 to 10 yrs Sales experience
2) Well versed with the Key Business process in an Engineering industry more specific to Sales & Marketing
3) High level of computer skills and advanced knowledge of SAP working system.
4) Flexible attitude with ability to work in a multinational environment.
5) Responsible, able to make decisions independently, and capable of working under pressures and meeting deadlines/excelling targets.
6) Customer oriented and proactive.
7) Performance-driven entrepreneurial marketing professional.
8) Fluent in English language with very good communication skills.
9) Adherence to the company Quality, Code of Conduct, Values and Ethical behaviours.
B.Eng / Sc. or M. Eng / Sc. in Mech / Marine / Hydraulics
About the Company
About the Company
Reform Management Consultancy (RMC) is an ethical, friendly HR and Management Consultancy offering services that enhance human resource performance and develop individuals, teams and organizations. All our employees have come from HR and Recruitment backgrounds who have previously worked with many multi-national companies throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Our aim is to provide companies with a bespoke HR and Recruitment Service irrespective of the size of the company. We provide you with professional human resource support and practical advice that help you manage your employees. By taking our advice you are guaranteed to make savings on:
* Recruiting the right caliber of staff
* Setting clear job descriptions with goals and development plans from the onset
* Handling all your day-to-day HR Admin from visas to payroll activity
* Dealing with all employee issues so you do not have to waste your time and energy focusing on matters which can be handled by a HR expert