Our client is a high end retail F&B plus social spot based in Dubai.
Reporting to the Senior Retail Manager, they now require an experienced Sales Manager to join their management team.
The main responsibilities will be to manage the entire sales process flow from prospects research to presentations, closing deals, post confirmation servicing and managing memberships to event management, including the daily operation of the outlet.
In addition to other responsibilities, some of the key areas are as follows:
- Meet personal sales targets
- Manage entire sales process flow
- Sales strategy inputs - Provide inputs for membership sales strategy, pricing, annual sales plans, back up plans, targets, process flows and timelines.
- Prospective sponsor research - Research on brands that can be prospective sponsors for the outlet, brand fit, their annual marketing budgets and motivation to be part of outlet. Research the prospects activities in the region, their marketing initiatives, sponsorship culture, positioning, media presence, etc.
- Client information. Identify appropriate contact and start the sales process flow. Media and PR agencies associated with the client.
- Venue research - Plan what can be offered to the client at the outlet, venue feature information, event activities, ideation to conceptualization, etc
- Create and make presentations - Develop tailor made presentations for the client depending on the event/membership goal, brand experience, etc. Develop the sales pitch. Make presentations to clients.
- Confirmation - Post presentation follow up, negotiations and closing of the deal
- Sponsorship/Membership contracts. Co-ordinate with internal departments to finalise elements of the contract.
- Client relationships and retention - Build long term relationships with brands/ corporate and VIP clients and conduct the entire process flow in keeping with the high image.
- MIS – Information flow on progress, targets, etc.
- Planning client events – This is during the sales launch stage and even post confirmation stage.
- A Sales Manager with minimum 7 to 10 years experience in the PR and event industry focusing on event & corporate sales.
- Local industry experience; Client contacts
- Experience in interacting with Senior Brand/Marketing/PR Directors and decision makers.
- Experience in targeted proactive sales and exposure to concept selling and not just rate card selling.
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of entire sales process flow in the events/PR industry – pre and post sales servicing.
- Passion for the job.
About the Company
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.