Sales & Marketing Manager – ADF
Estee Lauder Companies
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve fiscal Retail Sales, Net Sales and Net Operating Profit targets.
- Develop accounts to increase and maximize net profitability by optimizing space, location stock and efficient sales personal resources and at the time minimising sales costs.
- Grow retails sales.
- Develop, plan, present and implement Brand Marketing objectives and strategies in accordance with Global Brand Guidelines; including necessary market interpretations to improve or maintain competitive market share. Consumer and brand buildling awareness.
- Works with regional team to achieves budgeted sales and profitability goals for assigned markets.
- Evaluates competitives challenges for brand and identifies opportunities for growth and profit enhancement.
- Ensures that brand image and position are properly maintained in people and materials, in accordance with corporate standards.
- Monitor competitive activity and trends in the markets, consumers, products, prices and channels.
- Conduct P&L analysis by doors.
- Responsible for COG feasibility analysis and work requests for new projects.
- Forecast for new products and promotional materials.
- Oversee development of departmental budget.
- Responsible for developing marketing plans and programs, adapting global marketing calendar to meet regional/market needs.
- Responsible for presenting marketing & promotion plan to distributors, retail partners and ensure proper implementation.
- Negotiate opening/closing agreements in line with Company’s trading policies.
- Manages sales & marketing activities associated with new door and market launches.
- Supervise new product launch, promotional business including special event.
- Develop marketing strategies in accordance with planned promotional growth/mix.
- Evaluate and shares findings on market trends with Brand Manager.
- Leading and managing the team.
- Builds relationships with business partners and key customers.
- Marketing or Business Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in Sales and Marketing in a retail/cosmetics/luxury goods or FMCG
- Understanding of brand building
- P and L management experience with strong analytical skills - essential
- Organization/Self-motivation: A self starter with ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Field or Retail experience would be an advantage
- Flexibility and ability to work with decision makers and to react effectively to change
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in 1946, this technologically advanced, innovative company has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality. Our products come with a promise to uphold the finest standards of excellence. Through extensive research and stringent product evaluation, we are pleased to bring you skincare, makeup and fragrance products that are both gentle and highly effective.
Estée Lauder products are sold in more than 135 countries and territories. In the U.S., they are available in better department stores and specialty stores and online.