Sales & Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Consumer disposable & packaging products manufacturer
Negotiable salary + housing + transport + ticket + medical
Based in Bahrain
Our client is a leading manufacturer of consumer disposable and packaging products. They are currently seeking to hire a well-experienced Sales and Marketing Manager. The role is based in Bahrain.
This role is for GCC nationals.
• Provide leadership and guidance for all the commercial activities
• Ensure achievement of target in the most cost effective way and on time collection.
• Drive new product development and competitiveness of products through promotions, packaging design, website and expo designs, promotional literatures, videos, etc. to increase sales.
• Develop the company's sales and marketing plan with decisive strategic approach to close the expected growth figures.
• Travel and visit customers in various export markets per schedule to enhance customer relations and improve long term sales through better understanding of customer needs in terms of products, price, marketing/promotional requirements and likewise an understanding of the competitors, their pricing, product range knowledge & market tactics.
• Efficiently handle the complete commercial activities of both export and local sales.
• Bachelor's degree holder, with an added advantage for Master's Degree specialized in Sales and Marketing/Business
• Minimum of 10 years functional experience in similar position in a manufacturing and/or sales distribution set-up of FMCG with proven track history of achieving high sales target deliverables and significant experience in the high-volume packaging and consumer disposable industry.
• Excellent communication, reporting, and presentation skills
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of “best practice” in strategic sales and marketing, planning, market research and product development as a means of ensuring competitive superiority and industry leading delivery.
• Ability to work under pressure and results oriented
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.