After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a growing mobility team and will act as the main point of communication with potential (and existing) Move One corporate clients. The Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and will manage the quality and consistency of all Move One product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company products and services (moving, relocation, logistics or any other specialized Move One service) to current and potential clients in the assigned territory/market segment.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Seek out opportunities to increase business in all service areas.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Help develop and submit professional, clear and effective proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Provide a consistently high level of service to Move One customers regarding the entire process of relocation, freight rates, service levels, schedule information and customer inquiries and complaints.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Stay up-to-date on new product and service opportunities, special developments, market conditions, competitors’ activities as well as advertising and promotional trends via personal connections and through the reading of pertinent literature.
- Communicate new opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through networking activities to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in sales meetings, networking events (inside and outside of core business hours).
- Stay current on customer and industry trends.
- Understand competitor strategies, capabilities and pricing to better position Move One advantageously.
- Developing and presenting value based proposals, turning customer interest into actions that "close the deal", and ensuring process and quality of customer documentation.
- Building long term relationships with customers, acting with integrity, building and trust and credibility.
- Representing the organization at meetings.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer issues are resolved.
Preference for a university graduate or equivalent
- Min 3 - 4 years Sales or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Moving, Relocations or Logistics industry knowledge / experience preferred
- PowerPoint presentation experience mandatory.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and will have a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Professional image with polished presentation
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with all levels within an organization
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly competitive
- Fluent English speaker,
- Ability to convert leads and business opportunities into revenue streams
*Arabic speakers will have a distinct advantage
About the Company
Move One provides time-critical supply chain solutions in the areas of logistics, relocation and moving. Our strategically positioned international offices and partners deliver a door-to-door service unparalleled in the industry. Global experience and on the ground local expertise combined with technological innovation allows us to develop tailored products to meet the needs of our clients. Founded in 1992, Move One has grown aggressively through its pursuit of new markets and results-driven company culture. Head quartered in Dubai UAE, Move One is geographically positioned for further expansion in the logistics world.