Sales and Service Officer (UAE Nationals)
100 million customers, 300, 000 employees, 8, 000 offices, 88 countries, 1 career, 0 boundaries
Salary: Attractive salary + Bonus + Flight Allowance + Health Care
If you’re an ambitious Emirati and have your heart set on a career with one of the world’s leading financial organisations, look no further. Exceptional sales and service development, tailored professional qualifications, structured career paths, performance driven rewards and truly global potential.
HSBC UAE are creating a new development opprortunity and seeking to hire a number of UAEN Sales & Service Officers. These roles will provide extensive training and development to help build both sales and customer skill, with roles available in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
HSBC UAE are seeking candidates with the attitude and communication skills to work in a fast paced, target driven environment. Role details are:
1) To develop and manage the individual portfolios of the top 40% personal banking customers, which includes proactive cross selling of profitable banking products and the provision of higher value investment and insurance products to existing and new clients. In simple terms, to earn 100% of every credit worthy client’s business.
2) To provide a high quality, customer driven service in order to pro-actively identify and address customer needs in order to assist HSBC in the achievement of its plan.
Customers / Stakeholders:
1) Ensure all customers needs are met and sales opportunities are maximised.
2) Undertake effective individual reviews.
3) Working all Custsomer leads and contact promises
4) Achieve the cross sales penetration rates and wealth referrals for account opening, lending and other sales.
5) Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and professionalism of response either face to face or at the telephone.
6) Updating customer profile screens with details of customer contact.
7) Pro-actively encouraging new and existing customers to register for, and use, alternative delivery channels e.g. Personal Internet Banking/self-service equipment for routine queries/transactions
8) Assist counter and teller positions with support on cash and cheque transactions and opportunity spotting
1) Assist branch Manager to achieve branch plan through individual sales targets
2) Ensure the customer receives a professional premium service which exceeds their expectations
3) Analysis and follow up of monthly Status exception report. This includes checking of accounts, speaking to customers, following up on customers that have left the companies, liaising with CMU, removing OD facilities and generally reviewing the reason for the exception.
4) The jobholder will require good interpersonal and communication skills. He/she must also have the desire to meet targets and have a reasonable aptitude with numbers.
1) Previous experience in personal sales or customer service desirable
2) Excellent interpersonal and empathy skills
3) Planning and organising skill
4) Strong communication skills
Please note this role is only open to UAE Nationals.
About the Company
About the Company
Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 7,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
With listings on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by over 221,000 shareholders in 127 countries and territories. The shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange in the form of American Depositary Receipts.
HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services to around 95 million customers through four customer groups and global businesses: Personal Financial Services (including consumer finance); Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; and Global Private Banking.