- Responsible for providing first aid care for the day to day health care needs of the children and staff of the Aademy.
- Participate with school staff in the development and delivery of total school health programs.
- Serve as a resource to faculty in all matters relating to medical and health issues.
- Maintain current and accurate health records on all children.
- Serve as school liaison with parents/local medical facilities in regard to medical emergencies and matters.
- Advise principals and staff on health matters, particularly in regard to individual children health issues and needs.
- Prepare and submit various reports as required by the administrative staff.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Current certification, license, or other appropriate legal credential as a registered nurse, preferably with experience as a school nurse in an international setting.
A valid First Aid and CPR Certificate.
About the Company
We are in the process of setting up a preschool and a nursery which will cater for children from the age of 2 months up to five years. Our target is to be ready to receive students by mid Aug. The curriculum will either be British or American.