Emirates Flight Catering
• Undertake administrational duties including preparing letters, presentations, memos, reports etc.
• Arrange on request, appointments, visits and travel arrangements for the department staff.
• Compile and prepare reports incorporating information from variety of sources.
• Establish, maintain and update the departmental filing system in an effective manner.
• Maintain office supply inventory, orders supplies, monitors and processes payments.
• Maintain a strong follow up on pending matters and coordinate with the concerned people in order to get the matters accomplished.
• Work on any special projects and carry out any other duties and tasks as assigned by the Department Head.
• Support in maintenance and update of the Divisional Quality Manual.
• Compilation of yearly manpower and equipment budgets.
• Prepare daily and weekly reports from ERP on food cost analysis.
• Prepare manpower report for weekly meetings.
• Responsible for implementing safe working practices and procedures in accordance with EKFC policies.
• Higher Secondary School or equivalent qualification.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organisational and office administration skills.
• Ability to carry out assigned tasks and projects to completion with minimal supervision.
• The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and achieve results.
• Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Completion of secretarial course.
• Previous experience in a Production Environment.
• Food and Beverage knowledge and experience.
• Proficiency in ERP with exposure in database management.
• Anticipates customer needs; keeps customers abreast of relevant changes; distributes helpful information
• High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
About the Company
About the Company
Emirates Flight Catering is 90% owned by Emirates airline, with the remaining share being held by Dubai Civil Aviation. In July 2007, the Company inaugurated its technologically advanced catering facility dedicated to servicing the flights of Emirates airline. The facility, with a built-up area of over 56,000 square metres and the capacity to produce over 115,000 meals per day, is the largest of its kind in the world in terms of volume throughput. It features high levels of automation including a 2.55km long electric monorail system for the transportation of meal carts, a bin conveyor system to transfer clean items from the Warewash area to the Production and Operations Departments, and a vacuum waste system with pipes over 600m in length.
The existing facility was originally commissioned in 1982 and has been continually updated and upgraded since then. The Company also caters to other airlines operating at Dubai International Airport. In total, the Company services over 110 regular airline clients.