Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Habitat is a world ranked and leading Furniture and Hotel firm with offices in Jeddah, Riyadh and Egypt.
As a result of our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join our team based on-site in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Demonstrated experience across various administrative functions including diary management; travel bookings; arranging seminars and appointments; ability to draft business communications and accuracy in typing.
• Significant experience and knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office package including Outlook Mail.
• Proven ability to prioritize busy workloads and perform within a dynamic team environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and use of efficient processes.
• Immaculate professional appearance and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or Secretarial Diploma is desirable.
Minimum 3 years experience within the Gulf Region.
Bilingual skills in English/Arabic would be viewed favorably.
Omani nationals are encouraged to apply.
Habitat offers long term career opportunities, generous salary packages and dynamic career development opportunities.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
About the Company
We are the largest stockist and retail stores in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with five (5) showrooms at prime locations in Jeddah, Riyadh, Al Khobar, and Medina. In our total stores floor space of 46,500 square meters, and warehousing facilities exceeding 62,000 square meters, we handle some of the world’s leading brands in furniture, carpets and rugs, lamps and chandeliers, prints, wall covering and fabrics, on exclusive basis. With the backup support of over 690 skilled workforce in various finishing facilities, we are extensively engaged in the execution of major turnkey contract furnishing projects, a prominent aspect of our operations.