After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
We are currently looking for a positive, energetic and highly organised individual to fill the position of Secretary to work with our projects in Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide high level support to the Project Team including managing diary commitments, travel arrangements and meeting reporting deadlines.
* Ensuring documents (reports, letters, minutes, memos etc) are prepared to a high standard in accordance with the company/ project systems, standards and branding.
* Organise meetings and presentations as well as distributing agendas, minutes and supporting documentation.
* Ensuring Hyder administrative systems are being adhered to by all team members, as well as providing assistance and training to team members as necessary.
* Providing support in the preparation of proposals and bids.
* Providing commercial management assistance for end of month financial performance.
* Managing the weekly reconciliation of expenses and assisting with reconciliation of project hours against the project and resolution or escalation of disparities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Candidates should hold a Degree or Diploma in the relevant field from a recognised institution.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in performing secretarial work from a renowned consulting or construction organisation.
* Candidates should have a strong clerical/administration background within a professional and fast-paced environment as well as a natural ability to multitask in an environment of shifting priorities.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office with excellent attention to detail.
* Sound written and verbal communication skills.
* Fluency in both Arabic/English language is essential.
Key competencies and values:
* Client focus - differentiating through tailored skills and depth of client understanding
* Excellence - striving for excellence, recognising that excellence is defined by our clients
* Trust - building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients, colleagues and business partners
* Teamwork - working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual
* Responsibility - taking responsibility for our performance and our safety
* People - we create an environment for people to realise their full potential
At Hyder we believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and endeavours and have designed a flexible benefits package that we feel will suit all of our team. Commence your future and experience the most fulfilling chapter in your career with us.
About the Company
Hyder Consulting is a multi-national advisory and design consultancy. We have been in operation for over 150 years, working on some of the world's most iconic landmarks and infrastructure including the world’s tallest building in Dubai - Burj Khalifa, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Tower Bridge in London, the new Berlin airport and the Taiwan High Speed Railway.
Our international pedigree is further highlighted by our long-standing presence in our regions: we have been in business for over 150 years in Europe, 100 years in East Asia, 70 years in Australia and 45 years in the Middle East. We have built on this diversity and today 72% of our revenue comes from outside UK.
We employ around 4000 people and apply our global expertise coupled with local knowledge to create award winning solutions for the property, transport, utilities and environmental sectors.