After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Al Tayer Group
• Implement sound safety, security & surveillance policies and procedures in coordination with the operations department, using the in-house and third party professional services.
• Establish suitable response to security incidents and ensure the procedures are followed by the security personnel in a manner to minimize the overall impact to the Harvey Nichols image.
• Conduct periodic internal security audits, assess security threats and initiate remedial actions and counter measures to effectively deal with them.
• Oversee the operation and monitoring of access control, security alarms, CCTV and other security systems.
• Implement efficient control mechanisms on staff entrance, receiving and storage areas, access to contractors and deliveries etc.
• Manage the lost and found section and ensure proper procedures are being carried out wrt to receipt, storage and return of lost property.
• Review site security requirements, analyse the operations needs in accordance with established standards and make recommendations for improvements.
• Conduct training programmes on health safety and security measures to ensure all the staff are competent to handle basic incidences.
• Undertake investigations in case of breach of security along with line management (HR where staff may be involved), and law enforcement & judicial authorities where circumstances warrant, to effectively deal with situation/ offenders and institute strong deterrence wherever deemed necessary.
• Preferably graduate in any discipline with some tertiary level qualification/ on-the-job training or
• Certification in safety & security management followed by ~5-7 years work experience in a retail/hospitality establishment with latter years in a responsible security management position.
• Alternatively at least a high school leaving certificate with some tertiary qualification or commissioned service experience in law enforcement/ defense forces.
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Group’s portfolio includes several of the world’s leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.