Senior Account Manager – Legal Background
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Job Title: Senior Account Manager, Middle East
Reports to: Head of Sales
My Client is seeking a Senior Account Manager, Middle East to be responsible for a publication that's the leading provider of news, know-how and networking for the legal community.
- Generate solution sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets, securing high-level appointments, executing a consultative sales process, and managing the prospect to close.
- Must be able to develop and execute annual sales plan in line with company strategy.
- Build executive relationships, articulate product and business strategies.
- Able to manage sales process in a targeted account base, including demand generation, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term and long-term opportunity management.
- Manage multiple key accounts within desired territory or vertical.
- Provide high level customer satisfaction and own overall accountability for business growth within account base.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong on-going relationships.
- Individual must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
- Degree or above (in Law, Legal discipline)
- At least 3 years sales experience.
- Experience with the legal community.
- Experience with events sponsorship and advertising sales preferred.
- Confidence and proven success as a self-starter, remote from senior management
- Fluency in English
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
Please apply online.
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.