Senior Account Manager – Legal Background
New Sourcing International (NSI)
Job Title: Senior Account Manager, Middle East
Reports to: Head of Sales
My Client is seeking a Senior Account Manager, Middle East to be responsible for a publication that's the leading provider of news, know-how and networking for the legal community.
- Generate solution sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets, securing high-level appointments, executing a consultative sales process, and managing the prospect to close.
- Must be able to develop and execute annual sales plan in line with company strategy.
- Build executive relationships, articulate product and business strategies.
- Able to manage sales process in a targeted account base, including demand generation, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term and long-term opportunity management.
- Manage multiple key accounts within desired territory or vertical.
- Provide high level customer satisfaction and own overall accountability for business growth within account base.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong on-going relationships.
- Individual must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
- Degree or above (in Law, Legal discipline)
- At least 3 years sales experience.
- Experience with the legal community.
- Experience with events sponsorship and advertising sales preferred.
- Confidence and proven success as a self-starter, remote from senior management
- Fluency in English
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
Please apply online.
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) Recruitment is a leading international group specializing in talent acquisition & managed services. Since our inception in Sydney in 1999 we have grown extensively, across regions, servicing clients ranging from small and medium enterprises to large multinational corporations and publicly listed entities.
Our local offices are managed by leading industry professionals and ex-market practitioners who understand the complexities and cultural sensitivities of the regions and clients we service. We pride ourselves on our consultative approach aimed towards providing niche specialist talent acquisition solutions tailored to our client's needs; matching candidates on a variety of metrics to assess suitability.
We boast a strong industry network and global candidate pool that enables us to gain access to a wider spectrum of passive as well as active candidates, which are filtered using proprietary methods, in order to ensure a bespoke fit. We seek high calibre candidates and operate under the premise of honesty and integrity, to deliver a transparent service throughout the process. Our ethos is to provide a respected service to the people we work with - both clients and candidates.