Senior Account Manager – Legal Background
New Sourcing International (NSI)
Job Title: Senior Account Manager, Middle East
Reports to: Head of Sales
My Client is seeking a Senior Account Manager, Middle East to be responsible for a publication that's the leading provider of news, know-how and networking for the legal community.
- Generate solution sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets, securing high-level appointments, executing a consultative sales process, and managing the prospect to close.
- Must be able to develop and execute annual sales plan in line with company strategy.
- Build executive relationships, articulate product and business strategies.
- Able to manage sales process in a targeted account base, including demand generation, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term and long-term opportunity management.
- Manage multiple key accounts within desired territory or vertical.
- Provide high level customer satisfaction and own overall accountability for business growth within account base.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong on-going relationships.
- Individual must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
- Degree or above (in Law, Legal discipline)
- At least 3 years sales experience.
- Experience with the legal community.
- Experience with events sponsorship and advertising sales preferred.
- Confidence and proven success as a self-starter, remote from senior management
- Fluency in English
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
Please apply online.
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) is a leading international group specializing in talent acquisition services around the globe. Since our introduction in 1999 we have grown extensively and now have thriving operations globally enjoying success through a network of cities worldwide with clients ranging from SME's to large corporate companies.
Our local offices boast a wealth of regional expertise with consultants whom understand the complexities and cultural sensitivities of each region. We have created a new concept of providing niche specialist recruitment solutions tailored to the needs of specific markets, regions and industries.
NSI is managed by leading industry professionals with diverse domain and location exposure in across various continents. We have a wide selection of databases and tools at our disposal that enable us to gain access to passive as well as active candidates.
We have a growing business presence in countries including Australia, North America, Africa, UK and the UAE. NSI has been providing talent management and recruitment services to a variety of industries for over 11 years. Our portfolio contains a range of offerings starting from recruitment, executive search, head hunting, outsourcing, contract staffing, and project recruitment.