Randstad Middle East
1. Responsible for all financial and accounting functions/transactions of the Accounts receivable & Projects job costing.
2. Leading, controlling & guiding Accountants & Accountants working under his supervision.
3. Meeting the requirements of standard reporting (approved list of reports will be given separately).
4. Meeting the deadlines set out by the Chief Accountant & Accounts Manager.
5. Meeting the yearly targets & objectives set out for the Finance department.
6. Adherence and committing to the company‘¦s policies & procedures as well as to the IAS with regards to Accounts receivable.
7. Proposing changes to the procedures, if required, and maintaining an acceptable level of internal control in the tasks that falls under his scope of work.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting - Minimum.
Preferably Holding Master Degree of Management Accountant or Holding a Certificate of CMA
At least 10 years experience with a Multinational organization (contracting industry) out of which 2 years as Sr. Accountant
Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
High Level of Computer Literacy (Accounting Package such as Oracle, Great Plains, BEST, MS Office, etc.)
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
Accounting & Finance
Advertising, Media & PR
Construction & Engineering
Hospitality & Retail
HR & Business Support
IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
Oil & Gas
Pharmaceutical & FMCG
Property & Real Estate
Sales & Marketing
Executive Search & Selection