Arabian Construction Company (ACC)
- Reviews / Creates off B/S accounts and records full contract value.
- Reviews posting of stamps costs (where applicable)
- Reviews calculation of retention and advance payment recovery.
- Reconciles cumulative value with contract value.
- Reviews posting of JVs.
- Reviews posting of respective maturity date and verifies method of payment (if applicable).
- Reviews PC summary file.
- Reviews postings of payments received from clients, and verifies collection date and amount.
- Reviews adjusting Off B/S accounts.
SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS INVOICES:
- Insurance; reviews postings and maturity.
- Purchase of services; reviews postings and maturity.
- Maintenance Contracts; reviews postings and maturity.
- Material; reviews postings and maturity [confirms invoice’s supporting documents (delivery note, site receipt and LPO) and verifies proper matching of quantities and amounts].
- Petty cash; reviews postings.
- Utilities invoices; reviews postings and maturity.
- Equipment rent; reviews postings and maturity.
- General overhead expenses; reviews postings and maturity.
- Travel and ticket expenses; reviews postings and maturity.
- Confirms proper approvals have been obtained.
- Reviews invoice, LPO and receipt.
- Reviews posting of JV.
- Posts Depreciation Cost.
ADVANCES RECEIVED (PAID):
- Confirms advance payment is received (paid) once APG is submitted (received).
- Verifies expiry dates and that APG amount matches the amount received (paid).
- Confirms proper collateral (waiver) is received prior to issuing any advance payment.
- Reviews creation of Off B/S account to record APG Amount.
- Reviews posting of JV to record amount received (paid).
- Reviews LG summary file.
PAYMENTS (LCS, CHECKS, CASH):
- Reviews maturity list and confirms balances payable.
- Confirms balance available at bank covers needed funds.
- Confirms payment mode (LC, check or cash).
- Reviews issued checks.
- Reviews checks submittable.
Bachelor degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Time management Skills
- Should have 3-5 years of experience
About the Company
About the Company
Arabian Construction Company (ACC) is a dynamic and progressive organization that has grown to become a leader in its industry.
ACC has been operating since 1967, through a comprehensive regional network all over the Middle-East.
From power generation and desalination plants, to factories, hotels, hospitals, and intricately sophisticated smart buildings: ACC’s track record is a prestigious list of efficiently delivered projects.
ACC’s management consists of highly qualified professionals with a distinguished track record in the region.
ACC’s staff have always taken-on the challenge of broadening fields of operations and increasingly complex work standards over the past 40 years. In doing so, they have constantly acquired new skills and expertise that kept them ahead in the industry.