Senior Business Analyst Specialist
Reporting to the Director of Quality Management, the Senior Business Analyst Specialist will lead the BPI department, document control, QMS department and all the new improvement project and new initiative in delivering business support across the QMS directorate, QF HQ and QF centres. He/She will be an integral part of QMS department and will be involved in developing required reports, tools and will utilise the required technology to achieve objectives across a range of business areas whilst ensuring QMS staff are aligned to provide the required support. Furthermore, the selected candidate will work proactively to promote a quality driven working environment (e.g.: inter-departmental interface; promote open and positive communication; educate the business);Establish, manage and refine a comprehensive internal audit program against process, across the organization, to assist in the identification and optimization of best practice methods for the achievement of continual improvement;assist in the implementation and maintenance of quality management systems within each of the developing organizational units in accordance with ISO 9001, 20000, 17799 standards. He will also ensure adequate metrics are in place to measure project progress and the effectiveness of the development process.
• Degree in any discipline. Additional qualification in Business Management / Project Management is desirable
• Minimum 8 years experience in similar position with 5 in a senior role
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to motivate the staff for team performance.
• Good command over spoken and written English.
• Excellent computer skills especially in MS Office and Oracle e.Business Suite
• High level of time management skills
• Excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing
• Ability to prepare written reports.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• High Level of computer literacy with spreadsheets, word processing and database software and/or business systems (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, VISIO, VB, other graphic software).
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development is a private, chartered, non-profit organization, founded in 1995 by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Emir of Qatar. Guided by the principle that a nation's greatest resource is the potential of its people, Qatar Foundation aims to develop that potential through a network of centers devoted to progressive education, research and community welfare.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.