Senior Business Analyst
Arab National Bank (ANB)
This individual will be responsible for User requirements and enhancements of
applications within the organization. They will add value to their role by assisting
business users define requirements, participate in support, and enhancement
activities using IT solutions.
* Understand, analyze and document customer business processes and workflows.
* Perform gap analysis to identify areas for improvements and provide customers
with reports and updates on findings.
* Document customer’s business requirements and develop functional
* Partner with business functions to ensure expectations and
requirements are met and managed
* Ensure compliance to guidelines, controls, policies, and procedures.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
* Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to
develop appropriate systems and/or applications solutions.
* Ability to analyze and solve problems.
* Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or MIS
- 8 to 10 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities
- Banking industry experience helpful
About the Company
About the Company
arab national bank (anb), a Saudi Joint Stock Company is one of the top ten banks in the Middle East. Since it’s inception in mid 1979, anb operates through its 168 local branches, 31 ladies sections and one branch in London, UK since 1991.
anb offers a full range of domestic and international commercial and Islamic products and services to the retail and corporate sectors. The Bank also offers a consultancy and investment, mutual funds and assets management, local & international equity trading, foreign exchange and treasury services.
• Retail Banking: Deposit, credit and investment products for individuals.
• Corporate Banking: Loans, deposits and other credit products for corporate, institutional customers, small to medium sized businesses and the Bank’s London branch.
• Treasury Banking: Manages the Bank’s trading and investment portfolios and the Bank’s funding and liquidity, currency, and commission risk.