Senior Civil Engineer
Our client is an international leader in outsourced engineering, property services and asset management, and maintenance.
They currently interviewing for a Senior Civil Engineer join the Facilities Management team in Qatar.
• Good knowledge on maintenance of structures, architecture, road and drainage works.
• Knowledge on quantity surveying will be an advantage.
• Good report writing skills for submission of Technical evaluation, Cost Benefit Analysis and recommendation proposals for improvement works.
• Manage subcontractor in their works and ensure their works are performed at the desired level of quality, standards and complete in target time.
• For project or improvement work, prepare scope of work, liaise with contractor for cost, submit recommendation to client and manage the project at site for closure.
• Responsible for the preparation of Work Instructions, Method Statement and Work Methodology for different activities of work.
• Assist in providing information and updates on on-going maintenance works to customer on routine basis
• 8yrs experience
• Facility Management experience
• GCC experience
• Team player and able to lead a team of Engineers and contractors.
• Good report writing skills
• Good communication skills
About the Company
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Sudan and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
• Banking & Finance
• Human Resources
• Oil & Gas
• Architecture & Engineering