Senior Collections Officer – Retail Collections
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Dubai Outsource Zone, UAE
To call / visit accounts which are overdue on payment work with the customer towards repayment of overdues and finding solutions which will assist the customers to overcome the current financial situation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Ensure that all the processes adhere to the laid down policy and procedure.
• Ensure coverage of allocated accounts within target days and calls are spread thru the day
• Review of MIS reports to ensure that all accounts with are attempted
• Ensure daily updation of FC and signed off by supervisor
• Ensure 0 defect calling by maintaining a balance between courteousness and assertiveness
• Ensure compliance to the COC procedure laid down by the Bank and ensure that any deviation to COC is immediately reported to the Line Manager/Sr Collector
Preferably a graduate
3 year of experience in retail collections or related field. Should also have the ability to work under pressure and deliver targets according to business expectations
About the Company
ADCB was incorporated on 1 July 1985 as a public joint stock company for an unlimited duration in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, UAE. ADCB is registered under the UAE Federal Commercial Companies Law No. (8) of 1984 under registration number 4 and operates in the UAE under a banking licence issued by the Central Bank of the UAE.
As at 30 September 2013, ADCB employed over 3,000 people from 56 nationalities, in 50 branches, 3 pay offices in the UAE and 2 branches in India and 1 branch in Jersey.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank which offers a wide range of products and services such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency, derivative and Islamic products, project finance and property management services.