Senior Collections Officer – Retail Collections
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Dubai Outsource Zone, UAE
To call / visit accounts which are overdue on payment work with the customer towards repayment of overdues and finding solutions which will assist the customers to overcome the current financial situation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Ensure that all the processes adhere to the laid down policy and procedure.
• Ensure coverage of allocated accounts within target days and calls are spread thru the day
• Review of MIS reports to ensure that all accounts with are attempted
• Ensure daily updation of FC and signed off by supervisor
• Ensure 0 defect calling by maintaining a balance between courteousness and assertiveness
• Ensure compliance to the COC procedure laid down by the Bank and ensure that any deviation to COC is immediately reported to the Line Manager/Sr Collector
Preferably a graduate
3 year of experience in retail collections or related field. Should also have the ability to work under pressure and deliver targets according to business expectations
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .