Senior Contract Manager
Manage the Contracts Department in the administration, evaluation and execution of all contractual matters pertaining to projects and procedures inclusive of claims and variations in order to assure the Company operations are legally and commercially profitable and compliant.
• Manages for the entire contractual issues of the projects run by the company.
• Reviewing all incoming contractual correspondences from Consultants / Clients / PM related to the projects and assisting the Project Managers in preparing necessary contractual responses.
• Reviewing, propose and advice management on contractual risks, critical issues, contractual implications.
• Identifying, evaluating and submitting all potential variations / claims.
• Supervising the preparation of variations / claims / E.O.Ts as needed for all projects.
• Ensuring the main contract payments are prepared and received on time.
• Responsible for all subcontract administration, reviewing the claims and payment certificates.
• Addressing the interpretation of condition of contract and dispute resolution.
• Taking all adequate measures for avoiding disputes.
• Attending and addressing contractual matters with client / consultants and negotiating variations / claims / E.O.T. and mitigating any contractual disputes.
• Responsible for all project financials, final settlements and close outs.
• Reviewing project main contract conditions to identify risks / deficiencies in tender contract conditions and documents.
Bachelors in Civil Engineer or QS
8-10 Years of Experience as a Contracts/QS Engineer in a building construction company
Contractual and Legal, Construction, Engineering, Policies and Procedures
Interpersonal relations, Management, Evaluation, Negotiation
AED 40,000 - AED 45,000 all Inclusive.
About the Company
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990's, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.