Senior Coordinator – CS & FP
Resource Sciences Arabia Limited (RSAL)
Rabigh, Saudi Arabia
1) Has thorough knowledge and understanding of the development and implementation of Safety Management systems (OHSAS 18001).
2. Knowledge and experience in PHA studies & value engineering
3) Knowledge of risk analysis, process safety management, engineering design packages review for safety & fire requirements and mechanical acceptance of new facilities
4) Excellent command of oral and written English.
5) Knowledgeable and skillful in Qualitative Risk Assessment
6) Knowledgeable of industrial fire & safety standards and their application to oil & petrochemical plants
1) Bachelor's degree in Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical/Fire Engineering or any other Engineering Discipline
2) 10 to 15 years experience in safety /fire protection engineering in Oil & Petrochemical Industry
3) Participation and Membership in Professional Societies like ASSE, AIChE. Professional certification or licenses would be advantageous (such as, Professional Engineer, Certified Safety Professional, Certified Fire Protection Engineer etc.)
About the Company
RSAL is a premier supplier of technical services to major clients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and has been a partner to the industries since 1975.
Over the years, RSAL achieved consistent growth in Business. Our success is due to our proven strength in providing Project Management and dedicated Manpower.
RSAL is a Saudi limited liability company and was established to undertake projects, construction works, operations and maintenance, repair, and training. RSAL currently has over 750 professional and technical personnel.