After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Our client is an established Dubai based Interiors Company and has offices in London and Hamburg. They are looking to recruit an experienced, qualified degree educated Estimator who has had experience in the commercial side of an Interior Decoration company.
The role would involve:
1. Review project information, contract conditions, documents and prepare tender report.
2. Prepare Bill of quantities, take off quantities and estimation data.
3. Put sub-contractor packages out to tender and float enquiries for supplier items.
4. Prepare cost estimates for all costs.
5. Prepare joinery breakdown for materials and labor.
6. Provide quantity calculations as required.
7. Minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 10 years experience in Interior Decoration finishes, joinery and furniture estimation.
- The candidate should be independent, confident, flexible and adaptable to different types of projects and estimations.
About the Company
Based in the UAE, we are a boutique consultancy specialising in executive search and recruitment for organisations across the Middle East.
Our global reach, combined with unrivalled local knowledge and prime location makes us the number one choice for employers looking to fill 'mission critical' roles in the region.
The cornerstone of our business proposition is our complete immersion in the international markets in which we operate, which allows us to provide our clients with absolute attention, professionalism and delivery every time.
With a track record of success throughout the GCC, we are uniquely positioned to provide a solution to your staffing needs.