Senior Executive Exchange – Social Media / Digital
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Our client is the global leader Media Services Group offering an integrated solution across core services such as strategic media planning, negotiation and execution and specialist services, which includes research and insights, digital solutions, sports and entertainment sponsorship consultancy, content creation and brand-driven creative campaigns. Over the years, they have become a global company serving customers across a range of industries in more than 115 countries, with a significant presence in every major market.
• Manage a set of client portfolio social media digital, including research, setup and implementation of specific campaigns.
• Lead on strategy, implementation and community management.
• Report to client leadership director and integrate all social campaigns to the overall digital media and offline media mix.
• Report to the digital director regarding all of digital aspects, including strategy, implementation, budgeting and results.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Media Agency environment.
• Proven exposure in Social Media or Digital position with listening tools knowledge (i.e. Experian, Radian6, Socialeyez, Meltwater Buzz, etc.)
• Digital research tools knowledge (i.e. DFA Ad Planner, Effective Measure, OOX, IPSOS, Nielsen)
• Multi digital disciplines skills (i.e. Search, Display, Mobile, etc.)
• Offline media basic knowledge.
• Any implemented digital campaign is advantageous.
• A young and bright graduate with excellent command of English and Arabic both written and verbal.
• Exceptional skills as Team Player, Self-Starter, Result Driven and Out of the Box thinker in a cross cultural and fast paced environment.
• Preference will be given to Male and native Arabic speaking candidates.
About the Company
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
• Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships
• Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships
• Fleet management and car rental companies
• Commercial vehicle importers and distributors
• Motor vehicle importers and distributors
• General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts
• Heavy Equipment importers and distributors
• Bus transport companies
• Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!