Senior Field Network Engineer (Onshore Project)
Our client is a global provider of EPC services for different types of industry including oil and gas.
- Deliver the Field Network package of the BAB Master Plan. The networks to be considered include
- Raw well head effluents
- Water (injection and lifting)
- Gas injection (HC, non HCís, gas lift)
- Associated roads
- Ensure consistency and progress of the studies in line with the other packages of the BMP
- Ensure with BMP team that Field Networks development plans are consistent with the operating envelop required to accommodate Long Term subsurface plans, including sufficient provision for uncertainties. Highlight development scenarios for which flexibility can be built and those which are incompatible.
- Identify optimization opportunities and synergies (in particular fluid streams blending or segregation)
- Establish an overall oil & gas development plan of Field Networks facilities integrating and completing clients' and other 3rd parties plans, taking into account obsolescence and replacement needs. In particular, lay-out constrains (including safety aspects) will be assessed and recommendation for the location of future additional Field Network facilities will be made.
- Issue the Field Network part of the BMP with related Guidelines for future developments
Management and technical:
- Define BMP scope of work for Field Network package with associated schedule and responsibilities (ADCO or external). Prepare the related cost estimates.
- Ensure collection of reliable and up to date data in a frame work consistent with the other packages and compile basis of design.
- In coordination with other packages, define the accurate battery limits of the package study and participate to the interface coordination.
- Define the objectives and the scopes of studies to be implemented, and in particular the level of these studies (pre-conceptual, conceptual, etc) and their execution strategy (internal or not).
- Launch and monitor the progress and delivery of the said studies.
- Participate, within the limits of Field Network package, to overall coordination with all involved parties in Oil and Gas production but also when necessary, with third parties impacting (or potentially impacted by) Bab field development
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Follow Companyís health, safety, and environment policy, procedures, regulations and objectives as they relate to his or her area of responsibility and ensure that they are effectively implemented in this domain
- Ensure that Safety and environmental issues are integrated in the study. In particular, make sure that impact to and from all stakeholders on well locations, rig and logistics access, drilling activities are integrated in the study.
- Implement the necessary safety studies to design clusters lay-outs and identify possible location of future clusters.
Communication & Information Management:
- Ensures close cooperation and coordination with other Packages, client designated contacts to ascertain BMP objectives and concerns are understood and shared
- Closely follow-up progress of the activities delegated to client or subcontracted and report to BMP team leader.
- Obtain specialist expertise is provided as required
- Ensures contacts and exchanges with all involved stakeholders when required
- Attractive salary
- Insurance and medical care
- Round trip airline tickets
- Bachelorís degree in an Engineering, preferably in the oil and gas discipline
- 10 years experience in network design of which 5 years experience in conceptual studies and overall field configuration development.
- Strong analytical expertise, integration skills
- Strong experience in pipeline and power networks development and ability to implement preliminary design/ verifications.
- Solid knowledge and understanding in surface facilities of oil & gas production, particularly related safety aspects.
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of English
About the Company
About the Company
Fair Recruitment is an independent recruitment, consulting and headhunting agency. Our extensive experience covers services in all areas of recruitment, selection, relocation in the international and domestic labour markets.
The main area of our activities are recruitment projects for specialist, engineering and managerial posts as well as complex recruitment services for different areas of industry.
Our company has experience in recruitment for energy, oil and gas, construction, automotive and new technologies (IT) sectors. We also manage recruitment in the fields of marketing, public relations and other sectors, depending on the clientís requirements.