Senior Graphic Designer
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is Qatar's largest communication group established in 2008.
With 115 personnel in Doha offering one of the largest creative units in the region led by an award winning Creative Director.
A total communications company with a dedicated events department and digital resource with the ability to handle large complex accounts.
Delivering great creative ideas that draw from the best international expertise in Doha.
They are looking for a Female Graphic Designer to join their team and to produce visual solutions for the communication needs of the client as requested in the creative briefs.
Work closely with the Art Directors and copy writers to develop creative concepts.
• Reviews creative briefs and seeks to collect additional insights to make sure that the creative task is well understood and captured.
• Research brands, clients, products, etc. in order to gain additional insights required to deliver well targeted and relevant creative concepts and visuals
• As a team member with Copywriters and Art Directors you will generate creative ideas that meet creative brief requirements.
• Promote a creative environment within the team and facilitate sharing of creative ideas within the team.
• Develop sketches of the artwork agreed and facilitate their review and approval by the Art Directors.
• Search for ready-made visuals required for the art work (images) and liaise with the Art Director on their usage.
• Finalize art work and prepare it for the clients’ review.
• Submit final deliverables in the formats as requested by the recipients (Media team, clients and or any other parties).
• Review brand usage guidelines and ensure that the final art work produced is in line with their requirements.
• Liaise with the Brand team on brand usage guidelines in case art work is being developed for the existing clients.
• If required, attend key client meetings to obtain feedback on the art work delivered and provide input into the technical capabilities and effort required to amend or develop new art work.
• Store all creative output developed as per the approved standard archiving requirements.
• Perform basic troubleshooting of studio equipment and liaise with the IT team in case of any studio equipment technical faults.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics Design or other related area.
4 to 5 years ýexperience as a Graphics Designer, preferably in leading Creative Agencies.
Applicants must be Female
Experience within layout, topography and branding essential.
• Good understanding of studio equipment, such as Macs, scanners, copiers, color proofers and any others
• Good communications skills
• Good understanding of creative agency operations
• Knowledge of standard office applications (Ms Office package)
• Expert knowledge of key design software functionality and features (Photoshop, InDesign and other)
• Creative thinking
• Quality orientation
• Attention to detail
About the Company
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding ‘First Class’ people for its ‘World Class’ Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.