Senior HR Business Partner
One of the leading Banks in Qatar is now looking for a key individual for their International team as Senior HR Business Partner
The individual will be primarily responsible for leading the development, implementation and delivery of cost-effective HR processes, systems and metrics to support HR operations and services across the assigned international regional area in line with the Groupís strategy.
Assist in the implementation of Group-wide corporate HR strategies, Policies and Programs to ensure HR integration of international branches/offices, subsidiaries and acquisitions.
- Implement International HR strategy as a key input into the overall group HR strategy. Responsible for the implementation of HR operational plans as defined within the HR strategy for each country/acquisition
- Provide inputs in the creation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring and monitor their achievements on periodic basis.
- Assist the Head of International HR in the departmentís annual budgeting process.
- Provide inputs in creating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring and monitor their achievements on periodic basis.
- Liaise with the respective Country HR teams to ensure all HR related transactions are attended to on a timely manner.
- Assist in the finalization of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with other divisions/ departments with respect to information required to be submitted by them for international HR manpower planning, recruitment process, staff training and development plans, performance management, succession planning etc. for the assigned region.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with all other related departments and units to achieve the Groupís goals/ objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the compliance function as and when required.
- Support the assigned regional client base by delivering the full range of Human Resource services.
- Coordinate assigned regional area staffing and recruiting activities including coordination of internal and external advertising with Staffing & Manpower Management, conduct targeted selection interviews, coach heads on targeted selection processes, coordinate psychological and aptitude testing where applicable, and advise the concerned heads on candidate suitability and salary package.
- Perform necessary functions for Compensation and Benefits (C&B) for each assigned regional area viz. provide advice to heads and employees on benefits, provide information regarding salary package composition, work with C&B to conduct salary benchmarking exercises with market providers, provide advice to heads on salary packages and market information, and ensure compliance with C&B policies and procedures.
- Ensure employee counseling and performance management in the assigned regional area viz. provide support and guidance to employees, coach and facilitate employee counseling sessions, provide advice related to grievance and disciplinary procedures, facilitate the performance management process, coach managers on conducting performance reviews, and coach employees on the performance management system and process.
- Handle terminations by providing advice and information on handling employee or company initiated terminations and conducting exit interviews.
- Accomplish activities relating to employment relations and legislation by serving as the first point of contact for employee questions and grievances, understanding local employment legislation, compliance requirements and changes impacting the workforce, and providing advice and information to managers relating to all aspects of employment including recruitment, terminations and diversity.
- Perform functions for regional workforce planning and management viz. review monthly headcount, hires, terminations and transfers in conjunction with AOP, and report monthly headcount / variance in the region as applicable within SBU.
- Implement and facilitate regional HR Programs including:
 Annual / Mid-Year Performance Reviews
 Annual Salary Reviews
 Incentive Plan Distribution and Payment
 Employee Opinion Surveys
 Development / implementation of local HR initiatives or ad-hoc projects
 Other programs as they arise
- Carry out communication and training functions by assisting in the development of communications to local customers, and facilitating and training line managers and employees on new programs, systems and processes, as required.
- Take on other ad hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Possess superior knowledge of the various local employment legislations, compliance requirements for the assigned region and potential changes that would impact the workforce for all international offices.
- Possess knowledge in the global recruitment market and knowledgeable in matters of race relations, disability, gender, age, religion and multicultural issues.
- Identify areas for professional development of self and all direct reports, and act to enhance professional development of self and others.
- Hold meetings with direct reports and assess their performance as well as the departmentís overall performance on a regular basis.
- Take decisive action to ensure speedy resolution of unresolved grievances or conflicts within the team members.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- You will have a minimum of 8 years HR experience from within a retail or investment bank. Fluency in English is essential although Arabic would be a distinct advantage. There is a preference for candidates with Middle East experience although we are keen to talk to people currently in Europe, GCC, North Africa and the Levant. A Western education to degree standard is essential
About the Company
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Itís all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Weíre growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.