Senior HR Manager
One of the leading consumer organisations in the world with market leading brands in every retails store across the GCC
* Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
* Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
* Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
* Assess the internal and external environments to ensure competitiveness of the organization.
* Ensure compliance of Global Code of Conduct and ethical issues affecting The company.
* Prepares budget of human resources operations.
Human Resources Development
* Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
* Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
* Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met
* Prepares performance review forms and directs the distribution of the forms to supervisory personnel.
* Conducts needs assessment, develops training curriculum and conducts training sessions on various HR topics. Conducts orientation programs.
* Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
* Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
* Complete the Review process for key Subsidiary in coordination with RHQ HR Manager – This is an Annual Process
* Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.
* Evaluate job positions, classifying and reclassifying positions and writing job descriptions.
Employee & Labor Relations
* Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
* Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
* Coordinates grievance panel nominations, hearings, and activities
* Responsible for labor relations, provides advice and counsel on personnel issues.
* Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
* Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
* Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
* Administers human resource policies, programs and practices, including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating and directing.
* Formulating policies and procedures for the Human Resources Department and recommending policies and practices to management.
* Writes and delivers presentations to upper management or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
* Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
* Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
* Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
* Prepares, recommends, and maintains records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting personnel data.
* Directs benefits administration, enrollment and open enrollment meetings.
* Keeps records of benefits plans participation and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics.
* Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
* Administers benefits programs such as health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
* Conducts research, assimilates data and creates a wage/salary scale.
* Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
Workforce Planning & Employment
* Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, transfers.
* May assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
* Develops and administers an effective recruitment program.
* Coordinates recruitment efforts with hiring managers, coordinates interviews, accepts resumes and applications, interviews and participate in the final decision process.
* Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation.
* Designs personnel forms and directs the maintenance of personnel records by all departments
* Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees
* Conducts safety and security management programs.
* Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
* Directly supervise employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
You will have at least 8 years HR generalist experience of which the last three will be with an FMCG or consumer Multinational.
The role will involve travelling to Saudi Arabia
About the Company
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.