Senior Home Delivery – Ikea
Al Futtaim Group
Senior Home Delivery – Ikea – Doha Festival City
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow! At IKEA creating a better everyday life for the many isn't only our vision, it's our way of life!
The Senior Home Delivery is responsible for the management, and administration of all tasks that been assigned by the Home Delivery Manager in order to ensure flexibility in the department and meet customer expectation regarding the process of delivering the products and assembling them in short period.
* Assisting the Home Delivery Manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the home delivery department.
* Ensuring that the stocks available in the warehouse are sufficient to meet the delivery and assembly requirements.
* Preparing appropriate plans and schedules in order to meet Deliver and Assembly needs.
* Assisting the home delivery manager in preparing the annual budget for delivery/ assembly needs and goods flow based on the projected annual sales targets provided.
* Maintaining the KPI reports and preparing an action plan for those areas of concerns.
* Preparing the daily delivery and assembly schedule based on the previous day's sales and backlog.
People Management and Development
* Motivating the home delivery staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the home delivery team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
* Be Train the Trainer for the HD department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings.
* Support the home delivery manager in managing the team by participating with their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews.
* Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system.
* Monitor attendance of the home delivery co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Post Graduate
* Must have a minimum of 3-4 years retail preferred
* Must be computer literate
* Analytical Skills
* Good Communication Skills
* Problem Solving Skills.
* Team Leadership
* Stress Management Skills
* Time Management Skills
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.