Senior Interior Designer (Hospitality and Workplace)
• Assume the role of project director when requested by the supervisor.
• Lead project teams to develop design solutions for delegated interior projects.
• Together with the design director develop design concepts and prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and construction.
• Together with the design director assist with planning the project and junior designer work flow.
• Monitor train and supervise junior designers to provide good design and standard detailing.
• Ensure junior designers and adherence to corporate policy.
• Liaise with supervisor with regards to management and performance of junior designer.
Design and Documentation
• Revise the design based on input from the client
• Forward sketch designs, details and materials of interior design and furniture for input by the CAD team and 3D (if necessary)
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations
• Prepare sketch designs including perspectives material selections etc.
• Prepare furniture, selections, photographs and sample materials for sample boards
• Forward interior and M&E design concepts to client for approval
• Visit the site to take site measurements, digital photographs and investigate the area
• Present the design concept to client with the Project Director
• Prepare specifications and quantities of materials for the works
1. Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design
2. Minimum 5-7 years experience in design
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills
2. Ability to use PC (ms suite)
3. Time management ability
4. Ability to create / provide design detail
5. Good written and spoken English
6. Hard working
Kindly provide me with CV + Portfolios (in a separate PDF with relevant samples according to attached JD.)
About the Company
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000‘s of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.