Senior Interior Designer
KEO International Consultants
Abu Dhabi, UAE
As Senior Interior Designer working within the Design Division you will be responsible for interior design services in planning, developing and coordinating numerous world class projects, including corporate offices and residential, from pre-design phase to the completion of construction documents.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Producing conceptual design, design development and production drawings of interior projects.
• Reviewing drawings, mock ups, materials and finish samples within a multidisciplinary team, providing solutions to design problems and generating design alternatives.
• Strong budget management skills.
• Thorough knowledge of interior finishes, furniture and equipment with the ability to incorporate applicable building codes and ADA code compliance regulations.
• Interfacing and working with clients in a professional manner to achieve project goals.
• Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills.
• Strong computer literacy working with Excel, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and/ or 3D programs.
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related discipline with a minimum of 15 years as a designer working in a team environment on mid- to large-scale custom design projects. Professional licensure is preferred.
Previous experience gained within a Consultancy Firm and within the Gulf Region would be advantageous.
About the Company
Founded in 1964, KEO delivers world-class professional design and management services.
KEO offers award winning architectural design, progressive infrastructure engineering and highly ranked project and construction management known for quality and professionalism. KEO is one of the largest AEP/PMCM firms and have consistently ranked in ENR in the top 200 International Design Firms as well as Top 20 International PM rankings 2004-2010. BD World recently ranked KEO #40 in the Top 100 Architects in the world.
KEO strives to be recognized globally and regionally as one of the finest project consultancy firms contributing to client success wherever we work.