Senior Interior Designer
Our client is a large multinational Hotel Brand with Hotels throughout the Middle East, UK and US.
Due to recent growth, they now require an experience Interior Designer to join their design team.
This opening requires an experienced Interior Design who has worked on a variety of complex projects within Hospitality. You must have a strong background in Interior Design for Hotels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Defines program requirements and establishes interior design parameters based on client requirements.
* Generates and develops overall interior design concepts; formulates design presentation strategies and makes presentations.
* Manages interior design process for entire project consistent with projectís program, budget and time constraints; leads/directs the work of other interior designers and technical staff.
* Leads/coordinates color/material selection, interior construction administration and installation.
* Manages project budget and schedules related to interior design team efforts.
* Manages client interaction and decisions related to interior design.
* Negotiates contracts with clients as appropriate; may assist in the selection of consultants and negotiates fee and contract arrangements.
* Participates in business development activities as needed.
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in interior design or related field.
* Minimum 8 years experience as a professional interior designer
* Minimum one year previous supervisory and personnel management.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively create presentations and communicate concepts to clients and associates using various software applications.
* 3D Rendering, CADD proficiency and hand sketching ability required.
* UAE experience essential
* Advanced knowledge of finish materials and standards.
* Must have strong background in Hotel/Hospitality sector
* Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
* Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others.
About the Company
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.