After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Senior Internal Audit Specialist
The Senior Internal Audit Specialist is responsible for fulfilling the internal audit plan through well designed and executed field work audits and reporting the findings comprehensively to senior management and business units. He/she manages the audit activities to support business goals.
- Collaborate with management and relevant teams to ensure proper field work audits are conducted, that documentation supports the findings and all major company risks are identified and analyzed
- Provide recommendations on systems and procedures which are audited, report findings to management and closely follow up on managements response within the set timeframe
- Participate in the preparation of the annual audit plan and periodic risk-assessments
- Prepare and conduct presentations on risk, internal controls and audit as required
- Conduct a complete audit, assemble findings and submit draft reports for review by management which are compliant with audit standards
- Prepare requested material for initial meetings with external auditors to understand terms of engagement.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a related field; retail experience is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, Masters, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organizing
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 50 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pinkie, Pull &Bear, Oviesse, Oysho, Stradivarius, Salsa Jeans, Columbus Caf, Butcher Shop & Grill, Paul.
Azadea Group headquarters are located in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate over 250 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops' opening through the 3 coming years.