Senior Internal Auditor
Galadari Brothers Group
We are seeking a qualified and experienced internal audit professional to join our Group Internal Audit team.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Prepare audit planning documents (audit program, audit objectives, audit scope and audit methodology) for audit assignment to ensure effective implementation of audit plan.
- Ensure that audit engagements are performed with a systematic and disciplined approach, with proficiency and due professional care.
- Perform field work as per audit plan and ensure that audit assignment is completed on timely basis and as per audit plan.
- Update and inform the department head, about the status and key concern areas observed during the execution of audit.
- Maintain audit work papers and sufficient evidence for the reported observations as per best practices and standards.
- Maintain a continuous and effective working relationship with audit team and managements of the business units/head office.
- Prepare audit reports to ensure correctness and quality of the audit observations.
- Follow up on management responses and finalization of report.
- Assist department head and team members in carrying out planning, other assignments and various departmental affairs.
- Accounting qualification (CA/ ACCA/CPA)
- Auditing qualification (CIA/CISA)
- Minimum 4 years of post qualification internal Audit experience.
- Risk Assessment experience is highly desirable.
- ERP Audit experience will be preferred.
- Well versed in Computer Assisted Audit Techniques
- Up-to-date on current auditing practices and standards
- Proven analysis, planning and organizing skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
About the Company
About the Company
Galadari Brothers Group is one amongst the large and well known Business Conglomerates in the U.A.E. The Group comprises of companies operating in various sectors that include Automobiles, Industrial Trading, Media, Retail, Engineering, Hospitality, Real Estate, IT, Travel and Tourism. With operations across the GCC the Group plans to cut across geographical boundaries by investing in business opportunities that increase shareholder value.
As pioneers in the business segments the Group operates in, it reflects the dynamism of the U.A.E and vision to continue growing with the Country. The Group's presence in the most vibrant sectors of the UAE economy is the main fortitude which would not have been possible without the human capital of the Companies.