Senior Manager – Commercial (Aspire Zone Project)
United Group Limited (UGL)
KEY TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Head of Department for Contracts & Procurement
- To deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facilities Management services in support to United Group Services customers’ business needs in a safe working environment
- To liaise with the customer’s representative regarding all matters outside of agreed delegated levels of authority
- To provide training, management and guidance to directly employed staff in accordance with contract and works UGS guidelines
- Lead and overseeing the team daily operations and activities
- Periodic assessment on system optimization and project implementation and building utility support to ensure smooth and safe operation of the building facility
- Support in implementation of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) related activities and programs
- To maintain and ensure the building and infrastructures are comply to specification and standard
- To meet KPI requirements set by management from time to time
- Management of staffs, vendors and supplies
- Update daily information on In-house TAM database
- Successful completion of scheduled activities. Prompt and courteous response to customer requests
- Maintenance and update the management budget, equipment and materials
- Conduct regular service and systems audit
- Guide and upgrade staff technical and management competency
- Prepare site standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Generate, collate and submission of weekly and monthly reports
- Conduct and review plant operation, emergency plan and contingency plan
- Conduct daily operation pass-down meeting and update staff of major works, project activities or organization goals
- Review work request, approval and issuing work order, ensure work on time schedule
- Provide effective technical advise and solution to client
- Introduce continued improvement and optimization operation of Facility systems
- Perform emergency support duty, if required
- Enforces and adopts safety measures among all of his subordinates
- To assist in the Planning, coordinating and controlling all operational activities in accordance with pre-arranged operating plan and programs.
- Assist in the Operational execution according to the Contract Documents.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 8 to 10 years working experience in commercial contracts or holding key management position
- Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities
- Perfect command of spoken and written English
- Ability to perform the Marketing aspect of the Facility Management
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge of quality standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Please apply now online.
About the Company
About the Company
UGL Services Middle East is a leading integrated facilities management (IFM) and asset Services Company headquartered in the State of Qatar. At UGL Services (Middle East), we understand that your success is our success, so we offer individuals the opportunity to realise their potential. We do this by creating an environment that values innovation and teamwork.
Our group, UGL Limited, is included in the ASX100 index of Australia’s largest companies. In the year to 30 June 2011 UGL Limited had total operating revenue of $4.6 billion and total earnings of $164.4 million. The group has in excess of 46,000 employees and contractors delivering services worldwide.