Senior Manager – Consulting
The candidate will be leading the employment program. The candidate will be responsible for leading 6 – 7 large scale projects that are involved in activating various employment channels ranging from on-line employment services to establishment of large scale job placement centres. The candidate will be in charge of managing 5 -6 resources (PMs) and will be responsible (along with the PMs) to manage consultants and technology vendors delivery.
The candidate will be responsible to manage client’s expectation and produce high quality results within all program tracks. Below are only key responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing overall program and ensure that issues and risks are early managed
• Responsible for delivering the project objectives within budget and time
• Develop project charters and plans as well as program plans
• Track project financials and manage the billing of vendors invoices
• Manage the project scope and manage the changes
• Identify resourcing needs
• Identify project risks and mitigating them
• Identify issues and handle them. Report them to the management in a frequent basis and ensure resolution
• Report to e-training Program Manager on project status/issues/risks/budget etc.
• Manage the relationship with all the involved vendors
• Manage the contracts drafting and approval process
• Review vendors proposal and evaluate them
• Review deliverables and ensure adherence to scope and completion of work
• Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering/ Computer Science/ MIS/ Computer Information Systems/ Business Administration
• Certification: Certified PMP – Project Management Professional
• 12 – 14 years Experience including:
• Must have experience in international consulting firm with focus on operations within the government sector
• Must be PMP certified
• Must demonstrate proven experience in managing executive positions such as the proposed one
• Must demonstrate proven experience in running large complex program. Must also demonstrate ability to lead group of people ranging from Manager and below levels
• Knowledge in labor market issues and understanding challenges in addressing the unemployment issues is a great plus
• Must demonstrate strong planning capability
• Understands well SDLC and IT delivery standards
• Must demonstrate strong knowledge in RFP preparation and vendor evaluation and selection
• Must have very strong technical and business writing skills
• Must demonstrate strong knowledge in producing quality results and deliverables
• Must demonstrate self initiative, self motivation and leadership and pro-activeness
• Technology and system implementations knowledge is a plus
• Managing large and complex number of stakeholders
• Tracking project financials
• Using standard project management tools (e.g. MS Project)
About the Company
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services..
PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or ‘Lines of Service’ – Assurance, Tax, and Advisory – we work with our clients from business start ups to the world’s leading organizations – to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the ‘Central Cluster’ and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 2500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.