Senior Manager – Technology Advisory Services
New Sourcing International (NSI)
• Lead engagement planning and budgeting
• Mobilize and manage engagement teams
• Define deliverable structure and content
• Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
• Direct on-time
• Quality delivery of work products
• Manage engagement economics
• Manage engagement risk
• Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
• Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients
• Organize and lead pursuit teams;
• Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
• Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Practice Development & Eminence:
• Develop practical solutions and methodologies
• Develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents
• Participate in public speaking events
• Get published in industry periodicals
• Perform role of counselor and coach;
• Provide input and guidance into the staffing process;
• Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities;
• Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local office
• The candidates will be joining a project team and a pool of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from other locations focused on common tools, technologies and methodologies.
• 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• At least 4 years of experience managing large technology engagements
• 8+ years in IT strategy related roles with 5+ years in IT leadership or IT management roles
• A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
• Business development experience and high comfort level meeting with and presenting to CxO and VP levels
• Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging information and technology
• Experience with IT organization design and management principles/techniques, as well as IT management tools
• Experience managing large, complex projects with 12+ resources within a consulting environment, with a vendor or within an enterprise IT team
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• IT Strategy & Alignment - Delivering IT Strategies driven both from a top down analysis starting with an articulated business strategy and a bottom up technology capability analysis.
• IT/Business Alignment
• IT Transformation
• IT Organization/Operating Models
• IT Assessment/Due Diligence
• Improving Business Performance
• Developing Functional Strategies
• Effectiveness - Assisting clients in formalizing the tools and processes needed to understand how IT resources and programs create shareholder (business) value, and how to improve IT resource allocation to maximize value.
• IT Performance Management
• IT Portfolio Management
• IT Sourcing/Outsourcing/Offshoring
• IT Cost Allocation/Chargeback
• IT Cost Reduction
• IT Talent and Resource Management
• IT Compliance/Risk Management
• Program Leadership/PMO
• IT Merger Integration
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff
• MBA preferred
Please apply online.
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) is a leading international group specializing in talent acquisition services around the globe. Since our introduction in 1999 we have grown extensively and now have thriving operations globally enjoying success through a network of cities worldwide with clients ranging from SME's to large corporate companies.
Our local offices boast a wealth of regional expertise with consultants whom understand the complexities and cultural sensitivities of each region. We have created a new concept of providing niche specialist recruitment solutions tailored to the needs of specific markets, regions and industries.
NSI is managed by leading industry professionals with diverse domain and location exposure in across various continents. We have a wide selection of databases and tools at our disposal that enable us to gain access to passive as well as active candidates.
We have a growing business presence in countries including Australia, North America, Africa, UK and the UAE. NSI has been providing talent management and recruitment services to a variety of industries for over 11 years. Our portfolio contains a range of offerings starting from recruitment, executive search, head hunting, outsourcing, contract staffing, and project recruitment.