Senior Manager – Technology Advisory Services
NSI & Bluefin Talent
• Lead engagement planning and budgeting
• Mobilize and manage engagement teams
• Define deliverable structure and content
• Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
• Direct on-time
• Quality delivery of work products
• Manage engagement economics
• Manage engagement risk
• Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
• Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients
• Organize and lead pursuit teams;
• Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
• Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Practice Development & Eminence:
• Develop practical solutions and methodologies
• Develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents
• Participate in public speaking events
• Get published in industry periodicals
• Perform role of counselor and coach;
• Provide input and guidance into the staffing process;
• Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities;
• Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local office
• The candidates will be joining a project team and a pool of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from other locations focused on common tools, technologies and methodologies.
• 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• At least 4 years of experience managing large technology engagements
• 8+ years in IT strategy related roles with 5+ years in IT leadership or IT management roles
• A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
• Business development experience and high comfort level meeting with and presenting to CxO and VP levels
• Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging information and technology
• Experience with IT organization design and management principles/techniques, as well as IT management tools
• Experience managing large, complex projects with 12+ resources within a consulting environment, with a vendor or within an enterprise IT team
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• IT Strategy & Alignment - Delivering IT Strategies driven both from a top down analysis starting with an articulated business strategy and a bottom up technology capability analysis.
• IT/Business Alignment
• IT Transformation
• IT Organization/Operating Models
• IT Assessment/Due Diligence
• Improving Business Performance
• Developing Functional Strategies
• Effectiveness - Assisting clients in formalizing the tools and processes needed to understand how IT resources and programs create shareholder (business) value, and how to improve IT resource allocation to maximize value.
• IT Performance Management
• IT Portfolio Management
• IT Sourcing/Outsourcing/Offshoring
• IT Cost Allocation/Chargeback
• IT Cost Reduction
• IT Talent and Resource Management
• IT Compliance/Risk Management
• Program Leadership/PMO
• IT Merger Integration
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff
• MBA preferred
Please apply online.
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.