The Senior Merchandiser is responsible for the distribution of products in his/her designated store. He/she ensures that all products are delivered according to the brands standards in order to increase profits.
- Plans product ranges and prepares sales and stock plans in conjunction with Local and Regional Merchandisers.
- Decides on shop layouts and guidelines in coordination with Visual Merchandisers, in order to maximize customers interest, sales and shopping flow.
- In coordination with Regional Merchandisers, forecasts product mix and floor density in order to optimize sales
- Controls stock level based on forecasts of the season.
- Monitors slow sellers, best sellers and product flow to ensure proper stock rotation.
- Assists in analysing previous seasons sales and reports the current seasons lines.
- Implements monthly price check reports versus competitors in order to take action and give feedback to the Regional Merchandisers.
- Monitors and controls stock availability and price issues.
- Assists in implementing markdowns and promotions along with Regional Merchandisers and Retails Analysts.
- Plans budgets for the defined stores, as well as presents sales forecast and figures for new ranges.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 4 years of experience in Fashion Retail. Experience in buying is a major plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Customer focus
- Change and adaptability
- Commercial understanding
- Planning & organizing
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Decision making
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.