After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
The Senior Merchandiser is responsible for the distribution of products in his/her designated store. He/she ensures that all products are delivered according to the brands standards in order to increase profits.
- Plans product ranges and prepares sales and stock plans in conjunction with Local and Regional Merchandisers.
- Decides on shop layouts and guidelines in coordination with Visual Merchandisers, in order to maximize customers interest, sales and shopping flow.
- In coordination with Regional Merchandisers, forecasts product mix and floor density in order to optimize sales
- Controls stock level based on forecasts of the season.
- Monitors slow sellers, best sellers and product flow to ensure proper stock rotation.
- Assists in analysing previous seasons sales and reports the current seasons lines.
- Implements monthly price check reports versus competitors in order to take action and give feedback to the Regional Merchandisers.
- Monitors and controls stock availability and price issues.
- Assists in implementing markdowns and promotions along with Regional Merchandisers and Retails Analysts.
- Plans budgets for the defined stores, as well as presents sales forecast and figures for new ranges.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 4 years of experience in Fashion Retail. Experience in buying is a major plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Customer focus
- Change and adaptability
- Commercial understanding
- Planning & organizing
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Decision making
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 50 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pinkie, Pull &Bear, Oviesse, Oysho, Stradivarius, Salsa Jeans, Columbus Caf, Butcher Shop & Grill, Paul.
Azadea Group headquarters are located in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate over 250 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops' opening through the 3 coming years.