Senior Message Broker Developer
Arab National Bank (ANB)
Responsibilities will include design, coding, documentation, testing and maintenance of
program components and systems within the IT architecture; documentation of
architectural components/subsystems, and ownership of key deliverables as
directed. While individual tasks require independence and initiative, the ability to work within rapid deployment teams is crucial.
* Practical experience in Designing/Development/Implementation of Application Integration involving platforms WebSphere Message Broker,
* Strong solution design/development skills in Enterprise Architecture Integration
* Experience in designing and applying integration patterns to solve various business problems applying SOA principles
* Expertise in handling/processing complex XML Schemas
* At least 3 years of design, development and implementation experience in Websphere Broker Integration Projects as Integration lead
* Should have implementation experience in Web Services
* Experience in message modeling, XML, XSLT
* Develop & test EAI and SOA solutions on WMB
* Capability to take requirements and transform to solid and standardized broker solutions
* Back-ground in WebSphere and Java/Web Services development.
* Design complex EAI and SOA/ESB solutions using IBM WebSphere Message Broker
* Develop technical solutions, tactical & strategic design options using IBM WebSphere Message Broker products
* Experience in design using UML and awareness of integration design patterns
* Understand all elements to architect, design, build, test, operate and maintain complex systems using IBM WMB.
* Strong expertise in design, development & configuration of applications leveraging IBM WMB.
* Experience with Integration Patterns and Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
* Good knowledge of Integration life cycle & Methodology
* Experience in requirement analysis and verification
* Good team player who can work in a collaboration environment with global teams.
* Excellent communication and documenting skills in English
* Able to communicate technical solutions to customers, SMEs and architects.
* Minimum 7 years EAI industry experience
* Practical experience (more than 5 years) in Architecting/Implementation of Application Integration in an highly international environment involving platforms IBM WMB, Java /J2EE
* A solid understanding of highly available, high performance, distributed
* Certification in Middleware solutions / Technologies would be desirable.
* Practical experience in following technologies:
- Enterprise Information Integration
- Enterprise Application Integration & Middleware Solutions
- SOA-based Data Integration, Enterprise Service Bus Technologies XML, XSLT,
- SOA & Web Services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST)
- SQL, Stored Procedures, Database Triggers
- Strong experience with enterprise service bus (ESB) and service oriented
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong experience with technical team leadership
* Strong understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies
* Strong understanding of project management techniques
* Solid experience troubleshooting complex tasks and processes
* 3+ years’ experience in integration patterns, best practices and implementing SOA
concepts leveraging commercial products
* Experience, Enterprise Architecture Frameworks and Design Patterns
* Experience with Web services, REST Services, Process Orchestration, ESB and Data Virtualization Systems
* Very strong experience incorporating enterprise security policies and technology into the integration architecture, standards and guidelines
Generic Managerial Skills: Excellent Analytical Skills, ability to work under pressure, good communication skills.
Education: Bachelor degree in business management, computer science or related field.
* Strong knowledge of Banking applications
* Analytical ability
* Understanding of Bank’s practices, policies, and operating norms.
* Understanding of current and future technical architecture.
* Problem solving ability
* Strong writing skills
* Process improvement and change management
* Analyzing and evaluating
* Application & System Designing
* Technical communications
* Implementing and knowledge of rollout issues
About the Company
About the Company
arab national bank (anb), a Saudi Joint Stock Company is one of the top ten banks in the Middle East. Since it’s inception in mid 1979, anb operates through its 168 local branches, 31 ladies sections and one branch in London, UK since 1991.
anb offers a full range of domestic and international commercial and Islamic products and services to the retail and corporate sectors. The Bank also offers a consultancy and investment, mutual funds and assets management, local & international equity trading, foreign exchange and treasury services.
• Retail Banking: Deposit, credit and investment products for individuals.
• Corporate Banking: Loans, deposits and other credit products for corporate, institutional customers, small to medium sized businesses and the Bank’s London branch.
• Treasury Banking: Manages the Bank’s trading and investment portfolios and the Bank’s funding and liquidity, currency, and commission risk.