Senior Office & Operation Coordinator
Varian Medical Systems
In this position, you report to the Service District Manager Middle East & North Africa. You are responsible for the operational and financial activities of Varian Medical Systems in Saudi Arabia in order to provide the highest level of operation efficiency.
You represent Varian Medical SystemsVMS with all government authorities to achieve complete compliance with country regulation.
Furthermore you are responsible for customers relation and liaise with the agent/distributor within Saudi Arabia to achieve highest level of service and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Plan and co-ordinate the optimal allocation of Administration manpower and materials for the Sales and Customer Support Service of Varian within Saudi Arabia
• Supervise the assigned Office Administrators and provide them assistance and support
• Co-operate with Sales, Field Service Engineers and the Installation Site Coordinator, to organize the appropriate logistics support during installation, in order to ensure a smooth installation and customer acceptance
• Advise and assist customers in contractual, financial & administration issues
• Acquire and prepare tenders in cooperation with the assigned area Sales Manager and/or Service Area Manager
• Issue and negotiate Service Contract, working closely with the Service Area Manager & Agent/Distributor
• Liaise between Varian & agent/distributor for all personnel matters like visa issuance and renewal, resident and work permit issuance and renewal for Varian employees, Visit visa issuance for non-resident Varian employees and Liaison for local social and/or medical insurance requirements
• Represent Varian Medical System with all local government authorities for e.g. GOSI, Ministry of Interior, Immigration
• Maintain and organize the country office operation
• Varians assigned area office administrators report directly to this position
In your position, you monitor financial performance, to ensure revenue objectives are achieved within agreed budgets and with maximum cost effectiveness:
• Service contract translation into financial data and generate initial invoicing pattern wit accurate Terms and Conditions
• Issuance of invoices to customers in a timely manner as per the contract terms & conditions & in the Customer required format
• Coordinate with Agent/Distributor to insure accurate issuance of Purchase Orders to Varian Medical Systems
• Responsible for follow-up on all (current and overdue) accounts receivables from Customers to agent/distributor. Including necessary site visits & customer meetings
• Responsible for follow up on overdue Agent/Distributor account receivables to Varian Medical Systems, including regular update of financial situation to the Accounts Department
• Reconciling Varian invoices with Agent/Distributor customer facing invoices and monitor accurate balance sheet
• Ensure Varian fund transfers are done on regular basis from Agent/Distributor.
• Address any discrepancies and outstanding queries between the two accounts are resolved in a timely manner
• Prepare & monitor all required Bank Guarantees with Varian Accounts Department
• Prepare the country office monthly operation expenditure report
Qualifications & Experience
• Graduate of Business School or technical discipline or equivalent education
• Minimum 5 years in a similar role/responsibilities
• Knowledge of and sound professional experience with Computers / PC based systems
• Thorough understanding of customers and their requirements
• Thorough understanding and application of business procedures
• Knowledge of business strategy and sound understanding of business goals
• Good knowledge of financial and accounting principles and exposure to operation cost control strategies
• Sound understanding and experience in establishing quotations, invoice, tendering and collections procedures in the assigned area
• Sound understanding and experience of processes and systems to manage, motivate and develop individuals
• Sound understanding of national laws in assigned area and regulations on Human Resources requirements
• Saudi National is a must
• Fluency in Arabic and in English, both written and spoken
• Must be mature and tactful with good understanding of local culture and customs
• Sound understanding of commercial terms
• Articulate and skilled in interpersonal communication
• Willing to travel locally and internationally
• Willing to work normal and non-normal hours as required to support the customers
• Business administration skills
• People management /supervisory skills
About the Company
About the Company
Varian Medical Systems, Inc., headquartered globally in Palo Alto, California, is the world's leading manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy, and brachytherapy. The company supplies informatics software for managing comprehensive cancer clinics, radiotherapy centers and medical oncology practices. Varian is a premier supplier of tubes and digital detectors for X-ray imaging in medical, scientific, and industrial applications and also supplies X-ray imaging products for cargo screening and industrial inspection.
More than 5,500 Varian Medical Systems medical linear accelerators are in service around the world.
Varian employees - 5100 employees worldwide in its 60 sales and support offices around the world.
In the Middle East, Varian has offices in Bahrain, Riyadh and Jeddah with almost 40 employees.