After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Senior Permit Administrator
PB (Parsons Brinckerhoff)
Parsons Brinckerhoff are currently working as the PMC on a large roads and drainage project in Doha, due to this we are looking to recruit a Senior Permit Adminstrator to focus on overseeing and managing the General Engineering Consultant compliance and delivery of their scope of services in respect of Road Opening and Building Permit reviews.
Duties shall include but not limited to the following:
• Co-ordinating RO Permits using the clients Q-PRO electronic system.
•Liaising wi th GEC’s regarding progress of RO and Building Permit reviews.
• Tracking GEC performance regarding RO and Building Permit reviews.
• Verifying GEC invoicing for RO and Building Permit reviews completed.
• Liaising with various Departments in relation to RO and Building Permit policies.
• Lead, minute and action items arising from meetings with PWA, GEC and stakeholders.
The Senior Permit Administrator shall oversee and be responsible for PMC staff carrying out daily administration of RO and Building Permit applications requested by the client.
The Senior Permit Administrator must be able to work on own initiative and be able to evaluate RO and Building Permit issues and make informed decisions based on our client policies.
The Senior Permit Administrator will report directly to the Project Manager for Permits for the Programme Management Consultant (PMC) and should be familiar with typical permitting procedures, performance monitoring and operating computer systems.
• Monitoring the RO and Building Permit review processes, identifying issues impacting compliance, and leading in successful issue resolution.
• Ensuring consistent approach by the GEC for the review of RO and Building Permits.
• Preparing monthly performance report of RO and Building Permit reviews carried out.
• Responding to enquiries by RO and Building Permit applicants.
• Validating GEC invoice submittals.
• Ensuring that any GEC performance issues are brought to the attention of the Project Manager.
Previous experience in dealing with permits and building permits
Experience in managing a number of engineering consultancies
General administration experience
Engineering/Construction background with relevant degree
Middle East/Qatar experience
About the Company
PB is one of the world's leading planning, engineering, and program and construction management organizations.
Established more than 125 years ago, PB is proud to serve our clients in all facets of Power, Environment, Transportation and Infrastructure projects as well as the overall communities in which we live and work.
Our diverse and comprehensive offerings are a natural extension of our experience and core skills. We help shape some of the world's largest and most important public works projects.
PB defines success by the sustainable value we deliver to clients, communities, our employee-owners and our profession. I invite you to explore how our people, history and expertise are enabling us to accomplish our mission: to be a positive and highly influential force in the development and operation of infrastructure throughout the world.